Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the first ten hours...

I came into this intensive very excited for what was about to go underway, my reaction is still the same today, but I am realizing, with the list of production jobs, that we have committed to something enormous in size. As I start to see the first 20 some pages take stage I am envisining exactly what I imagined. My characters? I am very pleased with the choices Mr. Larochelle made for me and as I research the characters more and more I am finding more about who they are and why they said the things they did. (I even found out that Andy Paris, who I play throughout the production, is from Cincinnati, Ohio!!!!) As the hours roll on I am becoming more emotionally invested in the parts that I have; the scare is that as we get further along the emotion of this project will get to be too much for me and others of course. This is an experience that I hope will prove to be beyond the boundaries of anythign that I have ever done before, something that not a lot of people get the opportunity to do. As the hours roll on I continue to MEMORIZE MEMORIZE MEMORIZE, as well as continue to crank out those character sheets, and use my highlighter to it's death.

~ STO ~

No comments:

Post a Comment