Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ok! I'm so pissed off that it took me this long to get on to this thing and that I'm writing this on my iPod. Classic technology!

Anyway. I don't really know what I'm suppose to say or talk about, so I guess I'll just say whatever comes to mind. I think that we have such an amazing class. Our ability to talk about sensitive subjects without things getting ugly is extremely comforting. Maybe even beyond comforting, I can't think of the right word for it. Though I'm not a sensitive person, I feel chills just thinking about the things we talk about and the play itself. I've always been amazed at the thought of a person, or people, taking someone's life away from not only them, but their family. I could never in a million years take a life! I even freak out if I think mom is gonna hit a cat or something. So the fact that this happened to someone just because of his sexual orientation makes me feel....I'm not sure how. I never thought I would have to face my opinions head on like this by doing the play, because I do have religious mixed with my own "well what the hell ever" views, but let's get real: we were all going to have to...if not talk...think about alll this heavy stuff at one point.

No comments:

Post a Comment