Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MY SECOND POST FOR THE LARAMIE PROJECT

Second blog post (whoopee!). So,even though we have only been here for three days, I am having so much fun. This is honestly the best intensive ever: it's definitely not boring, and it's by no means easy. The people are fun, the play is awesome and compelling, and the class itself is amazing. Today especially I felt like we really accomplished an impossible but impressive amount(I didn't even think that we would be able to finish Act 1 till Friday, and we have already done a complete run-through). Basically, I am pretty psyched about our intensive.

One thing that I am especially looking forward to is the final performance. I have never done an official Hawken play in front of a large audience (because of swimming and what not), and I am totally stoked to be finally in one. Every time I have seen an HPS show (all of which were fantastic), I wished that I could be in one, and The Laramie Project is my first time. I know that we are going to do awesome and I am having a great time!!!

BREAK A LEG EVERYBODY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment