Monday, December 12, 2011

Another Blog Post from Liam

Hey guys. I'm not sure if we have to write a blog tonight, but I will anyways just in case we have to. So, I think today went pretty well considering the fact that none of us had ran this in two days. Yeah, Act 1 was pretty rough, but I think that as the week goes on, it will get better as we all get more and more excited for the upcoming show. The only thing that I am a little nervous about is one of my costume changes in Act 1 (the transition between Jonas Slonaker and Doug Laws, the Mormon Preacher). In that transition, I have to take off my button-down shirt, put on a white one, tuck that in, and then put on a tie, all within a span of about a minute and a half. So far, I have had a bit of trouble getting all of this on in that time span, and the closest that I have ever been to doing it was today, in which I got the tie on but forgot to tighten it or fix my collar, which was lopsided (hardly the image that a Mormon Preacher would like to have). So, today I went to Target and bought a white button-down shirt and cut off part of the sleeves (so then it's short-sleeved, which is easier to get on). Hopefully, this will work tomorrow. Alrighty then, sorry if I rambled a bit. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment