Monday, December 5, 2011

Titled Title

We're officially in this, past the point of no return as a phantom of an opera so puts it. The days are long and tiring, but then when they are done you wonder where all that time went. It just seemed to disappear into this black hole- never to be seen again. It's quite a scary idea.

Today felt very tiring. I definitely am comin' down with a severe case of the mondays, but I will be alright by tomorrow.

I'm running out of things to say... worked on lighting with those techies who keep around the auditorium just in case they may be needed in their lull between HPS shows. It's quite funny. They want something to do, but can't find anything to do. I like tech because it almost gives your brain a break, and then in a little while- you can step back from a project and be like, "ya, i painted that!" It's all very exciting.

TO DO LIST FOR MIO: watch a beloved episode of Merlin, eat a bit more, perhaps play some guitary, I'm going to start memorizin' Act III, figure out props/ hair ideas, sing to the song that's playin as I rock out a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment