Thursday, December 1, 2011

My First Blog

Day Four: I finally figured out how to post on the blog! That took a while, but I am very excited to start to jot down my thoughts about my experiences. This morning, we ran the first act fully and smoothly. Everyone has done a great job so far. I figured out a way to present Reggie Fluty in a "tougher" manner, and Mr. Larochelle responded well to it.  As the days progress, my state of mind has declined a bit because of the lack of sleep I have been getting. I look forward to the weekend to catch up. I've noticed that it is very hard sometimes to see light in rehearsals if I have had a rough night, because then I am dealing with dark material in a script for 8 hours a day.  Therefore, in some cases, I have found it hard to escape from sad feelings throughout the day. However, I think that in time I will learn how to manage it better as the days progress. I can't wait until opening night!

No comments:

Post a Comment