Sunday, December 11, 2011

Excited for the Last Week

Hey guys. So, I was reading some of the other posts about how our tiredness is getting to us and how we are just saying our lines now instead of fully acting . However, I think that we shouldn't worry about it because we are heading into our last week, which is going to be stressful and nerveracking but also very, very exciting. For me at least, just the idea that we are going to be putting on our first performance in three days (wow, 3 DAYS!!!) is a little bit scary, but I know it will make my performance better just because of the sheer excitement. This prospect, I think, will put a lot of energy into what we are saying and how we act it. Personally, I am really confident right now about the show, and I am so extremely and amazingly pumped to put it on for the school. I think this week is going to be awesome. Finally, break a leg and GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment