Monday, December 19, 2011

last post!

I am so grateful that this was my intensive and that I had the chance to be in such an amazing play. You all did an amazing job! And I think that everyone who saw the show was blown away by the fact that we were able to pull something like this together in only 14 days. That was not a small feat by any means. Of course we all made mistakes and there were things that we could have changed, worked on, and perfected had we had the time, but overall I think it was amazing.
I am really glad that I was able to meet and become friends with so many new people. This was truly a great bunch of people and I'm really gonna miss not seeing all of you every day.
I think that being in this show and dealing with the many messages that are in it has made me much more aware (about ignorant or "harmless" statements, the lack of governmental support, etc). I find myself noticing when people accidentally say hurtful things and seeing how harmful those seemingly inconsequential statements can be. I don't really know what else to say without sounding like a preachy asshole, but I would like to thank everyone in the intensive for making this one of the best experiences in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment