Thursday, December 1, 2011

Numero dos

Okay you guys its DJ Shadow (techno beats in the background), so I'm still excited to put on this play but I'm tired and I never seem to want to leave my bed in the morning. Every morning I get up and say "I'm going to miss you mattress, but I have to go to school now".

So today we finished Act 1, had a memorization quiz and started Act 2. I was happy to finish the first act because quite frankly I was getting a little tired of doing it over and over again, but hey that's rehearsal right. Everyone has come a long way in these few short days, memorization wise. We started to work on Act 2 and it is more powerful and more complex than the first act, but all of us were so exhausted that we really couldn't get our energy up.

But I'm kind of tired of blogging so, DJ Shadow out.

(P.S. I was kind of sad that DJ shadow wasn't in the movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment