Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SO TIRED

Hey everybody. I am tired, just like Ja'Nae, and I already posted last night, so this one is going to be brief. I am really exicted to work on Act 3 because I feel like it will end the show powerfully and with a bang. I am a little nervous to do Aaron McKinney, not only because it is completely different from my normal personality, but also because it is very, very controversial in terms of subject matter and language. However, I think that it will be a good acting challenge in that it will stretch the extent of my acting ability. So, basically, I am pretty excited for the rest of the intensive and to do Party Favors (improv game) tomorrow like he said we would (which will provide a nice break, I think)!!!!

DJ Shadow out.

1 comment:

  1. Um, so this is awkward, but I spelled excited wrong: I said exicted when I mean excited. Awkward oops.

    ReplyDelete